Triton Is Looking For Experienced HVAC Professionals In New Jersey
Triton Plumbing has been a highly respected HVAC and Plumbing contractor in Western Union County, New Jersey, for over 16 years. We’re locally owned and have built a reputation for our superior workmanship and exceptional customer service.
At Triton Plumbing, we are proud to be working side by side with people who share the same values. We live in the areas we serve and we’ve built more than a business over the past two decades: We’ve created a family with the majority of our employees having 6–15 years of experience with Triton Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning.
In fact, we know each of our employees on a personal level here at Triton Plumbing, and we share in our employee’s business and personal successes. We’re always available to assist when personal obstacles arise and celebrate our successes along the way.
Here’s why Triton is the best place to work if you’re a plumber, technician, or installer in New Jersey.
The Benefits Of Joining Our Team
At Triton, we pride ourselves on helping our employees reach their full potential and understand that when our employees are thriving, our business is too.
As a local-on-purpose company, our employees appreciate shorter commute times than larger corporate organizations and enjoy serving families and businesses in their local communities.
In addition to feeling good about the work they do to help local families and businesses, our team enjoys a variety of notable employee benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Complete & competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation and select paid holidays
- Continued technical training
- Unique opportunity for career advancement
With these benefits in mind, it’s clear to see: There’s never been a better time to join the Triton team.
Who Should Apply
Triton is always looking to hire HVAC and plumbing professionals who share the values we’ve built our company on for the past two decades.
We look for employees who have a friendly attitude, strong work ethic, and who do their job with integrity.
Our team is full of customer-focused professionals who respect every home they enter as if it were their own, practice safe driving and working habits, and who ensure their work is completed to the highest possible standard.
And working with Triton is more than a job, it’s a career that can grow with you. We pride ourselves on providing amazing service to our customers while helping our employees achieve their professional goals too.
So, if you share our dedication to integrity and customer-focused service and you’re looking for a locally owned company that cares about you and your advancement, you should reach out today!
Current Open Positions
We are looking for a unique individual who wants to have a significant role in establishing a growing and reputable residential division within Triton Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning.
Diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and present customers with informed solutions. We are seeking Residential HVAC Service Technicians who are looking for long-term career advancement. The individual who qualifies for this position will be performing service and maintenance calls for our customers initially. Additionally, the employee will be highly involved with all decisions related to the development of service processes and the hiring and training of additional employees to grow a “residential” business. If you are looking for career advancement, this is an opportunity unlike many others to advance your career. We are seeking Residential HVAC Service Technicians who possess the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Residential HVAC System Installations.
- Engage with clients to explain the job scope and how the system works.
- Ability to deal effectively with technical equipment issues by using experience to provide resolution.
- Work with management to create operational processes and policies and implement them to build a structured, growing, and efficient residential HVAC business.
- Ability to navigate Service Titan software.
- Leadership - Train and mentor Technicians and Office Staff.
- Competitive individual and team contributor who also loves to have fun, win, and grow.
- Look at the big picture and communicate with management about relevant modifications and enhancements to the department.
- Extra Compensation Opportunities that are not capped.
- Minimum 5 years of Residential HVAC Service experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with coworkers and management.
- Team Player with a Positive Attitude.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Job Security with Top Hourly Compensation
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
How To Apply
To apply, send an email with your resume attached. If you have questions before applying, you can give us a call at 908.490.1700.
Triton Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Triton values personal integrity, customer service, and a job well done.
When hiring, Triton does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors or status protected under federal, state, or local law.
So, if you’re an installer, technician, plumber, or experienced all-around HVAC pro, we’d love to hear from you.